Ok, that’s not actually what this post is about. But it IS about alcohol and I thought I was being clever with the title.
Today I wanted to share with you a little drink that I’ve been sipping in the warm weather we’ve had the luxury of enjoying recently. Pretend like that sentence makes sense and/or is in the same verb tense.
Enter: The French Gimlet (makes 1 drink)
Recipe originally calls for:
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce elderflower liquor
- 1/2 ounce lime juice (about half a lime)
- 2 1/2 ounces Vivacity Native Gin
- 1 1/2 ounces St. Germain Elderflower liquor
- juice of half a lime
- Strip of lime peel, for garnish
- Serve over ice
Be careful, these go down quickly, and they’re high octane. Woo!
Happy end of April!
Until next time,